Exhibition at the 2019 Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival NIFFF
at the Temple du Bas, Neuchâtel, 5. – 13. July 2019 – www.nifff.ch
Immersive Lab Conference Presentation
NIFFF Extended 2019 @ NIFFF | 19th Edition | 5-13 July 2019
Imaging the Future Conferences – 7/8/2019
Created by The Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology (Zürich University of the Arts), this installation is a unique matrix for research in perception and interaction. This immersive lab influences both arts and sciences. During the ITF event, two never-seen-before projects are introduced:
LES MAINS NÉGATIVES (2017-2019) by Anne Dubos and Jan Schacher, as well as
CONNECT (BEYOND THE WALL: THE UNSEEN COORDINATION), specifically developed for the NIFFF by Simon Schaerlaeken and Donald Glowinski.
Participating in the conference:
• Daniel Bisig, Zurich University of the Arts, Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology, CH
• Jan Schacher, Composer and Digital Artist – Zurich University of the Arts, Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology, CH
• Anne Dubos, Social Anthropologist and and Digital Artist – Little Heart Movement, Paris, and Associate Fellow, Institute for Advanced Studies, Nantes, FR
• Donald Glowinski, Senior Researcher, Coordinator Music & Science, Swiss Center for Affective Sciences, University of Geneva, CH
• Simon Schaerlaeken, PhD Student, Swiss Center for Affective Sciences, University of Geneva, CH
Video and Photography of the NIFFF extended conference held on 8. July 2019 at the NIFFF festival center, Neuchâtel. Courtesy of the NIFFF organisers (Audrey Powell).