Showing of the works created during the Workshop at Gray Area Foundation for the Arts, San Francisco, November 2015.The ten workshop artists are introduced and give quick project presentations
during the XXI Creative Code Meet-Up on 19. November 2015.
- Sasha Aickin – Nothing to Hide
- Alexander Pospischil – Ocean Memories
- Bill Baird – Pray for Rain
- Sarah Brady – Saturnalia
- Douglas Mason – Seeing Stones
- Christoph Hohnerlein – SHFT
- Taurin Barrera – Supercollider
- Rodrigo Diaz – Tinkerbell on Mars
- Mark Hellar – Monument for San Francisco
- Marianne Abreu – untilted (no presentation)
The workshop at the Gray Area Foundation for the Arts in San Francisco and the Immersive Lab Project Class at UC San Diego were made possible with support by swissnex San Francisco, the Consulate General of Switzerland in San Francisco, and the Zurich University of the Arts.